- Any prior experience/background in sports, fitness, or martial arts
- Previous experience working with children in a group setting REQUIRED
- Fun, energetic, and enthusiastic
- Have a reliable source of transportation (No public transportation, ride sharing, or motorcycle)
- Be able to commit to a semester of classes at a time - approx 8 weeks
- We are looking for instructors available on weekdays and/or weekends anytime time in the morning up to afternoon.
- This is part time, Classes are 45-minutes to 60 minutes.
- Training/assistant rate: $20-$30 per class.
- After training, promotion to a sensei at $30-$40 per class.
- After approx 8-10 weeks teaching as a sensei, promotion to a lead sensei for $40 per class + mileage reimbursement.
- Flexible schedule
- Upon promotion, opportunities to lead parties, workshops, special events, etc.
Young Ninjas USA
Young Ninjas is a fun, non-contact, introduction to martial arts for children ages 3-10. Young Ninjas does not have a studio location. Rather, we run classes on site, at preschools and elementary schools, after-school. Led by our awesome sensei’s, classes pack huge amounts of fun and fitness in a creative, age appropriate, and non-competitive setting. While our ninja headquarters is located in Culver City, we work with many schools all over Los Angeles and the San Fernando valley.
curriculum: Young Ninjas was created by a bunch of dudes with martial arts, fitness, and education backgrounds, to encourage children to move, play, and challenge themselves. Through age-appropriate and play based martial arts curriculum, our objective is to make a positive impact on each child, by introducing them to martial arts in a creative, fun, and non-competitive setting.
Students will learn new skills and valuable life lessons through positive reinforcement, instilling children with self-confidence. C’mon, how cool!
Classes sessions are 8-10 weeks, offered once a week for 45 minutes or an hour. Most classes take place between 2-5pm, during the week. If you like working with kids, enjoy a part time and flexible schedule, and like having fun, Young Ninjas may be for you!
Página Web de la Compañía: www.youngninjasusa.com
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)